I didn't get the stuff I needed to do done, workwise, this weekend. One might say "well of course, you packed it full of other stuff!" but really I had time and I just didn't do it. So this morning I woke up feeling sore (from the bike fall maybe?) and generally yucky, and decided not to face up.
I got about half the stuff I should have done while I was home today, so I'll go to work tomorrow. I also made a yummy potsticker and veggie soup, which helped with the sniffles that have been haunting me for the last several weeks.
I bought pedals and cleats tonight, and I did a stupid thing, and tried them out without attaching the pedal to the bike (by setting the pedal on the floor and stepping on). That worked great, but now I can't unclip it! I'm going to have to try to put the pedal on the bike with a shoe attached so I can get the leverage to clip out. Oops. Live and learn about the bikes, I guess.
Time to do a little more work so I can face the office tomorrow.
Ok, you totally cracked me up with the pedals. Sounds like something I would do.
ReplyDeleteI was definitely a "consequences, what consequences?" moment! It clipped in so easily when I stepped on that it never occurred to me that I would have no leverage to get it off.
ReplyDelete