Seriously, I'm having so much fun with this thing. I wish it didn't make me look fat in my avatar (it adjusts according to one's BMI, but honestly since I don't carry all my weight in my belly like the Mii does, it looks so much worse!) but otherwise it's awesome. The hula hoop is surprisingly tough. I think I've unlocked all the step aerobics, but I'm still unlocking longer and longer "runs" (up to 9 minutes) and just tried boxing, which was pretty entertaining.
Next step, doing all the strength training exercises! So far I've mostly been doing cardio and balance becauce cardio feels like hard work and balance has fun games (at which I'm exceptionally bad).
I'm chilling until Monday--gotta put away my Christmas loot (second Christmas was great!) and make some healthy food for my inevitable return to work, but that's about it. Anybody wanna come Wii? I have all the sports games that we can play together, not just the Fit.
No comments:
Post a Comment