Last time I went to the doctor she was concerned about my weight. To wit, it has not really changed from the all-time high I hit a few months ago. In October I lost about 10 lbs, but they reappeared over the holidays. So she suggested that rather than count Weight Watchers points, which I have been doing, I should try calorie counting instead. I signed up for the Daily Plate and tracked this week, and it's okay so far. Amazingly (to me), I've actually been undereating on my "good" days. Obviously on days when I binge on bagels, doughnuts, or (and?) cookies, that's a different story. I now have to weigh myself and recalculate my calorie allotment every day. At any rate, I lost a pound over the last three days. One down, 27 to go till my doctor is happy. I am pretty much happy now, but I'd be even happier if more of my clothes fit.
I want my California tax refund to come so I can buy this:
That is all.
So, it sounds like you have decided. :-D Good luck on your run. I'm having the same anxiety about my 4.5 tomorrow.
ReplyDelete